Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Stop flooding the board with your stupid BS!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    F*CK!!! Why do you have to be so F*CKIN LAME!!???

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LudeBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why he is a budding artiste!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Immature lil' prick!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To give an answer to the topic of this thread: No I will not stop posting my bullshit.

    Now now Erica, what happened to name calling being childish, I just thought it would be nice of me to give you all the rest of the book that you wanted so badly. I was only going to do one chapter a day, but I got busy over the past few weeks and decided to make up for it when I had nothing to do.
    You're Welcome in advance. Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 01:33 AM: Message edited by: The Extra Person ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Extra Person:
    Now now Erica, what happened to name calling being childish, I just thought it would be nice of me to give you all the rest of the book that you wanted so badly. I was only going to do one chapter a day, but I got busy over the past few weeks and decided to make up for it when I had nothing to do.
    You're Welcome in advance. Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">HMMMMMN.... YOU WERE TO BUSY OVER THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS TO POST THAT NONSENSE? YOU WERE WAITING TILL YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO??

    OH PLEASE!!! GET A LIFE!! OR AT LEAST FIND A NEW BOARD OR GO BACK TO SCHOOL OR SOMETHING!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ISNT THERE AN IGNORE OPTION SOMEWHERE??

    EXTRA YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ON MY LIST!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    ISNT THERE AN IGNORE OPTION SOMEWHERE??

    EXTRA YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ON MY LIST!!
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Ok you can be first on my new list. I don't care whether you squelch me or not, everything you say is bullshit anyways.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Time to go back to yer X-Box Numbnuts.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">1: Don't have an X-box. ^^^ reason why Lude-boy made spot #3 on the list.
    2: Chapters from <u>The Awakening</u> by kate chopin.
    3: Don't care what you guys say. It's funny and that's all I care about now. Expect another one like this soon, squelch me if you want, I'll come back.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Erica S:
    F*CK!!! Why do you have to be so F*CKIN LAME!!???
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I completely forgot to answer this post before. I am lame because I kick total ass and you can't handle it.
    Just try to contemplate my amazing skills. See? You just can't do it can you?
    I have decided to take a turn from showing you all how unintelligent you are compared to a few of us on the board so don't get down on me by saying I'm hypocritical or some shit. I just stopped caring what you guys think, because what you say doesn't matter.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RENODIVORCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2004
    Posts
    680
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah bro, All those chapters at once is a little much.
    It pretty much took the whole board. stick to one at a time please.
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •